You could win a $150 dinner at the restaurant of your choice
Are you on Twitter? Enter our tweet challenge and go in the draw to win dinner for two to the value of NZ$150 at the restaurant of your choice. Follow the links to each of the full stories from the email version of the first edition of Copy. Write. Then take a look at the tweet challenges set out at the end of each full story (there are five in total).
Here are the full details for our Tweet Challenge (Copy. Write. author and publisher edition):
- Send five tweets from your Twitter account. Include CLNZ’s Twitter username @CLLNZ (or we won’t know you’ve sent them) by 5.00pm on Monday 8 June 2015.
- In addition to @CLLNZ, each tweet needs to contain a specific set of information. To find this, follow the link to the full story from the articles in this newsletter. Tweet competition details are set out at the foot of each full article.
- All NZ Twitter users on our author publisher mailing list who send five correct tweets will then have their username put in the draw to win dinner to the value of NZ$150 at the restaurant of their choice
- One winner will be drawn from the correct entries on Friday 12 June 2015 by a CLNZ representative at our offices
- We will announce the winner on Twitter on Friday 12 June and will correspond with the winner to confirm
- The prize of dinner to the value of NZ$150 at a restaurant of the winner’s choosing is not transferrable or redeemable for cash – transport to and from the restaurant and any other associated costs are not included in the prize
- CLNZ is not responsible for any accident injury or property damage that may occur in connection with the prize
- The decision of the judges in relation to any aspect of this competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into