You could win $150 in book tokens for your school
Enter our tweet challenge and go in the draw to win NZ$150 in book vouchers for your school! Follow the links to each of the full stories from our email newsletter to schools Copy. Write. (school edition) and take a look at the tweet challenge set out at the end of each full story (there are five in total).
Here are the full details:
- Send five tweets from your Twitter account. Include CLNZ’s Twitter username @CLLNZ (or we won’t know you’ve sent them) by 5.00pm on Monday 8 June 2015.
- In addition to @CLLNZ, each tweet needs to contain a specific set of information. To find this, follow the link to the full story from each article in this newsletter. Tweet competition details are set out at the foot of each full article.
- All New Zealand school Twitter users with five correct tweets will then have their username put in the draw to win NZ$150 in book tokens for their school
- One winner will be drawn from the correct entries on Friday 12 June 2015 by a CLNZ representative at our offices
- We will announce the winner on Twitter on Friday 12 June 2015 and will correspond with the winner to confirm
- The prize of NZ$150 book tokens is not transferrable or redeemable for cash
- ·CLNZ is not responsible for any accident injury or property damage that may occur in connection with the prize
- ·The decision of the judges in relation to any aspect of this competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into
Copy. Write. May-June, school edition