Applications are now CLOSED for this Special Round of Contestable Fund Grants, with $120,000 available.
Copyright Licensing New Zealand ran a Special Round of its Contestable Fund Grants in April 2020 to support short-term projects that have arisen or been developed to respond to the changed environment in the New Zealand writing and publishing sector during COVID-19. The annual Contestable Fund process supports a very wide range of projects, and this Special Round will do the same.
Applications were invited for projects that had clearly defined and measurable project outcomes, including projects that:
- Respond to the opportunities and challenges presented by the pandemic
- Develop the professional skills of writers, including those who write for an education audience
- Seek to grow export markets for New Zealand published content
- Demonstrate innovation in the creation and distribution of New Zealand published content
- Use online platforms to enhance the profile of New Zealand publishing and/or published content, including to international/export markets
- Are able to be completed by 30 September 2020
|Application||Wednesday 15 April - Wednesday 29 April 2020|
|Application Guidelines and Criteria||
More information here (pdf)
|Next Round||September 2020|