If you intend to copy, scan or share printed material with staff that you didn’t create yourself, chances are you need a CLNZ Commercial Licence.
Sounds serious, but fortunately it’s simple, and we have a cost effective licensing package to suit your needs.
Does your business need a copyright licence?
Your business needs easy access to information, however, making multiple copies from printed sources often requires permission from the copyright owner. The CLNZ Commercial Licence is a time-saving and cost-effective way of securing instant permission, in advance, to copy from published material including books, journals and magazines. Not only does it give you increased legal protection, but you also gain the assurance that the copyright owners will be paid when their work is copied.
A CLNZ Commercial Licence enables you and your staff to copy, scan and share
Copy and scan from…
- Books and text books
- Periodicals and journals
- Artistic works (such as illustrations) as published in a book
Make multiple copies…
- Up to 10% or one chapter (whichever is greater)
- 15 pages from a book of short stories or poetry book
- One article from a journal/periodical (more if on the same subject)
- Pictures or illustrations out of a book
- Electronic whiteboard
- Intranet (via a password protected system – not a public website)
Benefits for your business
- Gain advanced permission from publishers to copy, scan and share their work
- Minimise the risk of copyright infringement
- Maximise your current and any future resources
If you’d like to know more about a CLNZ Commercial Licence, please complete the form below and we’ll be in touch. Alternatively, if you’d like to chat to us in person, please contact Tom Hill or call 0800 480 271.