Copyright Licensing New Zealand (CLNZ) operates Kotahitanga as a shared space for creatives to come together and collaborate, innovate, and connect.
Located on Level 6 of the BDO Tower in central Takapuna Auckland, Kotahitanga is a light filled space designed with creative professionals in mind. The space provides opportunities for individuals and organisations to work, share ideas, and create together.
Kia ora, welcome to Kotahitanga
Kotahitanga translated means working together, and that's exactly what we do every day, and we want to share that experience. Our beautifully renovated open plan space is filled with natural light and 180-degree views from Rangitoto Island around to the Sky Tower in Auckland City.
Key features of our space
- Electric stand up desks (with adjustable single or dual monitor screens)
- (Ultra fast) Wifi
- Printing, copying and scanning facilities
- Kitchen with coffee machine and Allpress coffee
- Business address and use of PO Box address
- Same day or advance booking of our three meeting rooms
- AV facilities, and mobile whiteboard
- Two writing/thinking rooms - one person soundproof pods
- Multiple informal breakout areas
- Large multi-use open space that can be used for events and workshops
- Lockable storage cupboards
- 24/7 secure access
You can read more about the story behind setting up Kotahitanga here.
Kotahitanga is centrally located in Takapuna Auckland and minutes from the beach, cafes and amenities.
- Next to Shore City shopping mall with parking available
- Minutes from the motorway
- Flexible membership options available
- Ample parking nearby including street parking and Toka Puia car park
- Bike racks and showers in the building
- Be part of a collaborative, innovative community within the publishing/creative industry
- Create time to focus on what you want to be doing, not running your office.
- Reduce your operational costs and achieve flexibility without compromising on the quality of your work environment
For further information, to discuss membership options, or to arrange a time to visit Kotahitanga, please submit an enquiry here.