In 2022 a portion of revenue allocated to the Cultural Fund has been made available in a partnership fund. Expressions of Interest are available for grants in the range of $2,000 - $5,000 per application.
Expressions of Interest (EOI) for a 2022 Partnership Fund Grant are invited for opportunities that:
- have clearly defined and measurable project outcomes
- are being managed by recognised publishing industry organisations or individuals
- have other funding or in-kind resources in place that, at a minimum, equals the funding sought from the Partnership Fund
- meet the objectives of the Cultural Fund
Applications for projects that reach and engage communities of diverse writers and/or illustrators, including the next generation of writers and/or illustrators, are encouraged to apply and will be prioritised. Applicants must commit to paying a living wage to anyone working on the project.
To register your Expression of Interest, please follow the link below to submit your information. It is highly recommended that you review the Application Guidelines and Criteria document to understand what will be required.
|Expression of Interest application||Apply here|
|Application dates||Throughout 2022|
|Application Guidelines and Criteria||Application Guidelines and Criteria|
Once submitted, you will receive a confirmation email with a copy of your EOI. Once your application has been reviewed, a member of our team will be in touch with you within five-10 working days.
Who we've partnered with in 2022
About the CLNZ Cultural Fund
The Cultural Fund derives its revenue from a 2% share of domestic licensing income and from overseas revenue that is non-title specific. The Cultural Fund invests in people and projects that meet its objectives to:
- Protect - writers and publishers’ ability to earn revenue from their works;
- Support – the creation and production of new works and assist the commercial success of New Zealand works;
- Grow – the number of works created and skills in the industry